UMMC Sambo wins 8 medals at Russian Championships
UMMC Sambo wins one gold and two bronze medals during the closing day of the Russian Championships in Verkhnyaya Pychma.
The young and promising Damir Shamsutdinov became champion in the under 53 kg category, while Alexei Klyukin (under 53 kg) and Dmitry Torgashov (up to 98 kg) won bronze medals in their respective categories.
The UMMC Sambo club came out of this competition with a total of eight medals:
- Damir Shamsutdinov – Gold Medal (-53kg)
- Stanislav Skryabin – Gold medal (-79kg)
- Anton Brachev – Gold medal (98+kg)
- Vladimir Gladkikh – Silver medal (-60kg)
- Ramed Gukev – Silver medal (-72kg)
- Alexei Klyukin – Bronze medal (-53kg)
- Aimergen Atkunov – Bronze medal (-60kg)
- Dmitry Torgashov – Bronze medal (98+kg)